Monday, September 3, 2012

Why a craft blog?

I joined Pinterest a long time ago, but until earlier this year I didn't use it much. I started to pin and of course like most of us Pinners became addicted. The problem? I was wasting my time on pinning things I hoped to do, but wasn't. A few months ago I had the realization that I needed to re-pin ideas that I had completed in hopes that I would not just pin. It worked for a little while and then I got busy and once again I was pinning without doing. With my children returning to school I'm determined to change this pattern I've developed. This is why I started a craft blog even though there are thousands on the net. This blog is for me, keeping me accountable for the things I pin as well as sharing with friends and family what crafty things I've done in hopes to inspire others to not just pin but do.

1 comment:

  1. You totally inspire me :) First on my craft list of things to DO is get my sewing machine fixed!

    ReplyDelete