I have a friend expecting a baby boy any day now and like all my friends I make them homemade gifts. However because she's having a boy I couldn't rely on my girly items like crochet skirts, onesies and hair clips. I decided that I was going to try one of my new pins. Her nursery theme is a jungle one and when I saw this tutorial here, I knew I had to try it. This sewing project was a little more challenging for me since Im not used to having to pin and do small pieces. I decided to change up the legs and used ribbon instead. I like the outcome, but I have to admit that I didn't do a great job of sewing up the opening. Something to improve upon I guess.