Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Scones and Cinnamon Rolls

One of our Christmas traditions is making scones every Christmas morning. I find different recipes to try, some are baked and some are fried. This year we tried this recipe and it was good! It made a ton. My kids like their scones like their dad, with butter and powder sugar. I however like mine with jam or a fruit butter. My friend gave me some AWESOME pumpkin butter. So delicious!! I need to get her recipe!
Apparently I'm behind the times because when I spoke to my mom about this cool trick using dental floss to cut cinnamon rolls, she already knew about it. 
This is what my cinnamon rolls looked like, I used my mom's recipe, some were plain and some had raisins. They were very yummy! I found this recipe I want to try out, she also had the example of using floss to cut her dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment